HealthServe Australia (HSA) is an incorporated charity and an independent overseas health aid agency, recognised by the Australian Government for tax-deductible donations.
HSA seeks to help meet health care needs in our neighbouring countries of Asia, the Pacific and Africa where there are scarce health resources or there is poor access to health facilities. It aims to develop sustainable health programmes that will improve the total health and wellbeing of communities.
"Partnering with Christian compassion; building local capacity to meet health needs"
HSA VISION: Global health transformed by accessible, compassionate and high quality health care for all.
HSA MISSION: To empower individuals and communities to transform health outcomes for people in resource poor settings
- Delivering, coaching and facilitating targeted education to health workers and communities
- Implementing affordable and sustainable solutions to health needs
- Advocating for improvement in access to health care
- Collaborating with decision makers and stakeholders to implement evidence based practice
The plan finalised in August 2015 is elaborated under the following main strategies:
- Establish a sector standard business model
- Diversify and enlarge supporter base and strengthen income streams
- HSA to become known as the preferred organisation to partner with for health projects
- Expand our work through National and International projects
- Undertake Australian/ International research and provide advocacy on primary health care issues